Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where do you aim?

Quote Originally Posted by KingCheeser View Post
    kalvin45, nice technique! Holding her head in place and tilting it slightly as you spray all over her is hot. I've actually employed that with a few ex gf's who were new to facials early on, as a gentle yet dominant way of easing them in to it. I kept the dirty talk during and immediately afterwards encouraging and expressive of how good it felt, making it more engaging as opposed to detached.
    My girl doesn't care much for the dirty talk, which is okay with me. Lately she's been keeping her mouth closed which means there is more cum on her face, but she's still good for sucking me clean at the end. I love when a shot or two drop into her mouth and she spits it out. It's so hot how it cascades down her neck and onto her chest.

Default Center Forehead

When I have the opportunity - which is sadly very rare, I aim the first 2 shots to the center of her forehead just above her eyes so that it drips down her nose on either side. I then try top get a shot on each cheek and then some on her mouth and nose, but my excitement level is usually so high that its hard for me to control myself in the moment. I have only given about a dozen facials in my life and it has been many years since I have had the opportunity!

Default Into the open eyes...

I shoot it directly in her open eyes. Thankfully, almost all women I have been with allowed me to do so. My current gf wants me to fill her eyes with cum all the time. My loads are quite big and they come out at warp 8 so normally I cover forehead, nose, cheeks, walls and hair too. I then collect the cum and feed it to her. Cum should never go to waste. This is the way...!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345