Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do you aim?

Virgin

I always aim for the eyes if it's an option, also hair and nose. If those are off the table, mouth or forehead.

Default Heh !

That's basically the whole face !
    That covers it bud.

Beginner

Im normally sat on top of her and aim at her mouth, which often seems less domineering however the best one I’ve ever given was being pressed against her face with the tip at the forehead and watch it all run down

Virgin

Forehead/nose is my go-to to start, then I move to the cheeks. Gotta get as much coverage as possible!

She opens her mouth knowing that's where I ant it to go. Usually there is some "accidental" overshoot where she gets a blast or so on a cheek nd maybe in her hair.

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Well, I learnt as a young tanker in the Army many years ago to "shoot low".

Our instructor used to say "A shot that hits her chest is better than one that whistles in her ear. And it is the same with tank gunnery".

You couldn't say that today as an instructor due to the required political correctness, even in the military.
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Well, I learnt as a young tanker in the Army many years ago to "shoot low".

Our instructor used to say "A shot that hits her chest is better than one that whistles in her ear. And it is the same with tank gunnery".

You couldn't say that today as an instructor due to the required political corecctness, even in the military.
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Where she hates it the most

Right between the eyes, hoping to clue both eyes shut!

* Verified Member *

These days I'm a fan of seeing cum in my wife's mouth, so I aim there a lot!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast