Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Last facial?

Maree is Hott and would love to see more facial and other pics of her...I think i have a crush!!!!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by bikecop View Post
    Maree is Hott and would love to see more facial and other pics of her...I think i have a crush!!!!
    Join the crowd

megawad

Default There's a club now, too...

Quote Originally Posted by quattrog View Post
    Join the crowd
    we even have jackets!

MegaWad

Virgin

Couple of months ago. Only saved for like 3 days but there is nothing like a load of water and a high fruit diet! She was kneeling in front of me with her eyes locked in mine. Good little girl kept her eyes open throughout. made a big mess of her nose fore head and hair.

Quote Originally Posted by megawad View Post
    we even have jackets!

MegaWad
    Club with jackets? haha you guys are killing me!

I was out in the desert for about a week this summer and ate lots of good meat, veggies, and fruit. I edged a bit throughout and upon coming home, I made it abundantly clear that I need some relief

After some steamy intercourse, she looked back at me and said, "you're gonna cum all over me, aren't you". I looked at her and pulled out and blasted her about 8 or 9 times. She was totally in shock, but I loved it!

Virgin

The other night we were in the bath tub. I had kinda a down day, so the wife started a handjob on me. After while I got up on my knees and she started sucking me. Now, I love mascara and the water from the bath had started making it run on her face a bit. She started making comments like "maybe there will be something else on my face soon". I just started taking Arginine and Zinc about a month ago to hopefully up the volume. I hadn't given her a facial since then, but it definitely felt like when I fucked her I had a lot more cum. So I was excited to see how much. We hadn't fucked in about 2 days and I had edged a bit earlier.

She started rubbing her lips right below the tip of the head and I couldn't hold it any more. I was hoping for a squirter, but it wasn't to be this time. But, I unloaded a huge thick load onto her cheek and chin. I was really surprised by how much cum I had. Even after 4-5 throbs, when I thought I was done, she rubbed right and I had another big squirt.

She sat back in the tub and had a huge dangling jizz string coming off her chin. Fantastic.

RM

Well, my last facial was just a few days ago. My BF asked me to do him a blowjob blindfolded in the living room and I agreed as I thought it was a nasty idea, I went on my knees and he covered my eyes with a piece of cloth, then asked me to go on all fours to the couch and I did. It was a bit strange as something felt difference but by hearing his pleasure groans I kept on doing it nice and smooth for about 15 to 20 minutes.

At the end I could felt he was about to cum so I pressed hard against him and to my surprise I felt cum falling over my lips and left cheek so I pulled back with cum still in my mouth, removed the piece of cloth of my eyes to find out he switched places with one of his friends.

I was still on my knees coughing a little bit of a shocked thinking that I was sucking another man's dick right in front of my boyfriend and trying to assimilate the event.

To be honest.... Of course at first I got pissed off and I still am a bit, as I wasn't expecting it, but he apologized later and now everything is fine and he is still paying the consequences ...........

No one messes with this girl ....... But I'm alright now and even laugh about this experience!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wen Kitten View Post
    No one messes with this girl ....... But I'm alright now and even laugh about this experience!!
    As hot as it sounds (did they really manage to cum at the same time? good team...), the aftermath sounds anything but hot. If my girl were pissed off at the end of any sexual act, it would totally erase all the fun that might have been involved.

Have you at least talked about doing stuff like that before, or did he whip out his buddy's cock out of nowhere...?

Default my last facial...

everytime when my cute indian girl is giving me a blowjob, she lets it end on her face... monday!

Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast