Thread: Overspray

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by bayforrest View Post
    I really wish there were more facial and bukkake vids where the girls chest, tits, belly and pussy are getting sloppy as well. Too many camera operators stay focused on just their face. Occasionally panning down to show what I'd like to see, they don't seem to hold the view for as long as I'd like. One excellent exception is Lexi Belle in Sloppy Head #2. I believe I've jerked a quart of cum from my cock rewatching that scene over the years.
    There may not be enough for your liking but there's quite a few shots like this in what is probably my favorite bukkake scene, the putalocura scene with Zenda from my avatar. There's a couple shots where they linger on some cum dripping all the way from her mouth past her chest all the way down to where it pools up between her legs. At the end she picks it up and re pours it on herself a bunch of times. I think you'd like it!
    Attached Images Attached Images