Page 514 of 514 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514
Results 5,131 to 5,135 of 5135

Thread: Winstanley's World Of Wonder

THE HOT WIFE | 58
    first post in this story #4639

So like I say. She refused to see any more men. We moved to a new area where we knew no-one, and no-one knew us.

It was odd for me adjusting to our new life. Before, everything had been built around the men she serviced and the sex she gave them. There were breaks, and periods when it was more or less intense - I liked to mix it up, so that she couldn't relax into a routine. And part of that was the different challenges I had set her. But it was always there: we were never that far away from her having to service some stranger or other.

And now there was just her and me. No-one in the new town knew who we were. Of course, she still looked as hot as hell. And she couldn't hide those tits. When we were out, guys would stare. That was funny. Because when I saw some guy looking at her, the guy didn't know what she'd done. What had been done to her. But I knew. I had all the records. Numbers, places, names, details. And I had all photos and videos: my archive. So I would look at the guy across the bar transfixed by her huge boobs, and think ...

... if only you knew!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by winstanley; 06-13-2024 at 07:10 AM.

THE HOT WIFE | 59

One day - in our new life - I was shopping in the nearest town when I became aware of a guy staring at me. And I quickly remembered who he was. He was one of her old clients - actually one of the earliest ones - someone who had had her numerous times over the course of a few years. A real fan who kept coming back for more.

I couldn't pretend I didn't know him. I owned up to the fact that she was out of the business and that was all in the past. He couldn't believe it - kept saying what a waste it was - how she was 'a natural', how she was so good at it, and how she'd always seemed happy to be doing it. I shrugged my shoulders and told him I agreed with everything he said ... but she had made the decision. There wasn't much I could do.

He turned to leave, then said "hey ... wait ... I've got something you should see ... some little souvenirs I kept". Pulling out his phone he switched it on and tapped the screen a few times before passing it to me. And there she was, with a big fat cock filling her mouth, staring into the camera. My wife. "Swipe", he said, so I did, and there was another, and another and another: always with a mouthful of cock, always looking into the lens. You could tell from the lighting and the settings that each was a different occasion. I had forgotten just how many times he had been with her. "It's just a think I did - every time, I got her to look at me as she was sucking my cock. Pretty cool, right?"

It was cool. I thought how many times she'd sucked this one man ... then, what if you multiplied that up by all her clients, who always came more than once, and sometimes many times. And do you know what I felt? Pride. I had done that. All those cocks had got erect, got sucked and then pumped their cum into her or over her because of my project - turning her from a sad, bored housewife, lacking in confidence, into the magnificent slut that she had become.

I had done that, and you bet I felt a glow of pride.
    Last edited by winstanley; 06-24-2024 at 01:00 AM.

THE HOT WIFE | 60

We said our goodbyes, and I apologised again for her 'retirement'. But as I turned to go he caught my arm. "Just one more thing you have to see" - he had the phone out again - "my facial collection!" And of course it was her again: pic after pic of her face decorated with his sperm. On her cheeks, on her forehead, hanging in strings off her chin and nose, in her hair and caught on her eyelashes, dribbling out of her mouth. Amazing.

After he went I found somewhere to jerk off. Needed it. And I remembered how much my sex life had come to revolve around watching her with other men. Watching other men use her.

It was gutting to think that was all gone.
    Last edited by winstanley; 06-24-2024 at 10:22 PM.

She doesn't want it on her face. And she really doesn't want the photo. But too bad. They are both happening. They are not optional.

It's important to have goals.

Here's today's. Fill your wife's mouth with your big cock. Ideally it's going to be big as the concept works better that way, but if not, well - you have to work with what you've got. Anyway, get that fat cock (fat is more important than long, in this case) in her mouth, get your camera ready, then tell her to look into the camera. Snap!

And now, you own her. And what is more, you have the photo to prove it.

How's that for an achievement?
    Last edited by winstanley; 06-24-2024 at 01:30 PM.

Page 514 of 514 FirstFirst ... 14414464504512513514