Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by random1858 View Post
    Gloryhole Princess
    Saffron Bachus
    Zenda from Spanish Bukkake
    Kat from TexasBukkake
    Alexandra from COHF
    Photos of this top 5 snapshot

This is really hard. So many gorgeous ladies in my many years. Here is my list.

These girls have something over me that keeps me coming back no matter how many times I've seen their scenes or even if they perform in a genre that doesn't interest me - I still need to see it.

1. GDP E239 girl - Pure perfection in her lone BG scene. Loved her attitude and everything about her. I've seen this scene a million times and I'm not sick of it. Too bad that 11 years later she's confused about her gender. Looks like a 16 year old boy now.
    2. Dillion Carter - Gorgeous girl who looked like she was having a blast with everything she did. Loved her authenticity - or at least she acted authentic. I could never get over how fit she was. Great shoulders and abs to accentuate her perfect rack.
    3. Octavia Red - Maybe the best tits of all time. Love her creamy skin. Always serious in her scenes which is damn hot for some reason. She's got a droopy eyelid and tries to hide it with her hair and posing, but I don't care. A little chubbier now. I prefer her thin.
    4. Alexis Fawx - Definitely an overactress at times. But I love her enthusiasm. I'm not sure what it is but her always seems so satisfied when she gets a guy to shoot his load - like her mission is accomplished. By far the best reverse cowgirl performer out there.
    5. Rayveness - Love her pale skin and gorgeous breasts. Very determined - nothing passive about her. I really like her smile after she gets cum on her face or tits.

Honorable Mention: Stephanie Renee - It's been almost 20 years since she retired. What a gorgeous and lean body she had with great skin and boobs that seemed too big for her frame. Wish she did more scenes and I've always been a sucker for redheads. She's married now with two kids who have mental disabilities. She claims to have disabilities as well. Looks totally different now as she's gained a significant amount of weight. It depresses her and she's not happy with her life. Sorry for the downer but "where are they now" stories always captivate me.

Quote Originally Posted by kalvin45 View Post

These girls have something over me that keeps me coming back no matter how many times I've seen their scenes or even if they perform in a genre that doesn't interest me - I still need to see it.

1. GDP E239 girl - Pure perfection in her lone BG scene. Loved her attitude and everything about her. I've seen this scene a million times and I'm not sick of it. Too bad that 11 years later she's confused about her gender. Looks like a 16 year old boy now.
    2. Dillion Carter - Gorgeous girl who looked like she was having a blast with everything she did. Loved her authenticity - or at least she acted authentic. I could never get over how fit she was. Great shoulders and abs to accentuate her perfect rack.
    3. Octavia Red - Maybe the best tits of all time. Love her creamy skin. Always serious in her scenes which is damn hot for some reason. She's got a droopy eyelid and tries to hide it with her hair and posing, but I don't care. A little chubbier now. I prefer her thin.
    4. Alexis Fawx - Definitely an overactress at times. But I love her enthusiasm. I'm not sure what it is but her always seems so satisfied when she gets a guy to shoot his load - like her mission is accomplished. By far the best reverse cowgirl performer out there.
    5. Rayveness - Love her pale skin and gorgeous breasts. Very determined - nothing passive about her. I really like her smile after she gets cum on her face or tits.

Honorable Mention: Stephanie Renee - It's been almost 20 years since she retired. What a gorgeous and lean body she had with great skin and boobs that seemed too big for her frame. Wish she did more scenes and I've always been a sucker for redheads. She's married now with two kids who have mental disabilities. She claims to have disabilities as well. Looks totally different now as she's gained a significant amount of weight. It depresses her and she's not happy with her life. Sorry for the downer but "where are they now" stories always captivate me.
    FANTASTIC! Brilliant picks mate. Always great to see other members tastes and discovering new ‘material’.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp86 View Post
    FANTASTIC! Brilliant picks mate. Always great to see other members tastes and discovering new ‘material’.
    Thank you!

This Canadian cutie almost made the list, Christie Lee. Another filthy talking cock and cum slut from the early 2000's.

sAsyzSkGgsuiAQD8SYNjjQ4DhQe.jpg12_172175l.jpg5.jpgac474028167a7e82439cb62f1e259f49.17.jpg1416739_dd0888d.jpg79.jpeg85.jpeg73.jpeg2b9800b1461c0f675ab41a4d381cf164.flv-5.jpg

Another beautiful slut who is Top 5 worthy, Lexi Belle

181512-lexi.jpg 127510-lexi-belle-nude.gif 972020-lexi-belle-nude_880x660.jpg lexijayhor_big_img3.jpg tumblr_mugkfjC6ur1r2k0gno1_400.gif 5561669-lexi-belle-blowbang.jpg JOI3_Lexi_Belle_720mp4.giflexijayhor_big_img3.jpg
    Last edited by beachbum; Yesterday at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kalvin45 View Post

Dillon Carter is such a beauty and this is such a great photo!
    https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...9&d=1719660615

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345