Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I want to cum on my wife's face

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by SparkleAndFade View Post
    I'd always advise trying it in the heat of the moment.
    I agree with this. I always ask, but have found her way more willing to let me after she has already cum.

Beginner

It's been a while since I last cummed on her face and I need to do it so badly now. I've been saving for around 3 days and have been getting hard just looking at her face and thinking about covering it. I think I need to have a talk with her about how it's something I want to do regularly. I really don't understand why I feel this way.

[QUOTE=shooter7561;907782]Some truth in asking for it during sex. My wife has had no issues with facials for almost as long as we’ve been having sex, but she’s not always keen to swallowing, which is what I prefer from time to time.

Most of the time during sex I tell my wife that she has a lovely face and mouth and I would ask her “Can I give you a facial and finish in your mouth?” My wife doesn’t like to swallow and this is a perfect compromise…

Quote Originally Posted by cof1412 View Post
    I agree with this. I always ask, but have found her way more willing to let me after she has already cum.
    This is good advice. Drink a lot of fruit juice so your semen smells good. Fuck her good first. Have her feeling good with a vibrator on her clit while she gives you a blowjob. When you are about to cum in her mouth, ask if you can pull out and cum on her lips and chin. Start there. If she loves it, next time try cheeks or around her mouth again. Work your way up. By third or fourth time ask to cum on her forehead in the heat of the moment. Do NOT get cum in her eyes or it might turn her off to the idea. The more she gets the more she’ll like it. Eventually you might be cumming all over her face!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123